• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question will there ever be support to Backup Plesk to Nextcloud/Owncloud and other?

superfun2k23

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 11
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.56 #4
Hi, since I'm only using nextcloud/owncloud private and for business, when will plesk support Backup´s on nextcloud/owncloud and others?
I mean, you basically suppor cloud itself by supporting Google Drive, OndeDrive, Dropbox..

An extension would be nice or the possibility to set the server on our own in the backup remote-storage section.

Actually I have to use GoogleDrive or OneDrive to backup my Plesk beside my Nextcloud I use for dialy business, that´s litte bit annoying.

Are there plans? I don´t think I´m alone with this wish :)

You are not alone, but the feature did not get much attention by others yet either. Please vote for the request here:

Hi, since I'm only using nextcloud/owncloud private and for business, when will plesk support Backup´s on nextcloud/owncloud and others?
I mean, you basically suppor cloud itself by supporting Google Drive, OndeDrive, Dropbox..

An extension would be nice or the possibility to set the server on our own in the backup remote-storage section.

Actually I have to use GoogleDrive or OneDrive to backup my Plesk beside my Nextcloud I use for dialy business, that´s litte bit annoying.

Are there plans? I don´t think I´m alone with this wish :)
There is a workaround for this. You can use davfs2 to add a folder of your nextcloud to your linux server, and just backup inside there with plesk. I am before to install that too this way,as i want a second place where my backups go.

Back