• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

WordPress autoinstall / PHP issue

bigfoot123

New Pleskian
I've not added any sites for a while. I created the new customer and went to use the autoinstaller (regular or custom) and both give me the mysqli extension not being present. If I try to download the source and do it manually, I cannot get PHP to execute (it prompts me to download).

If I change processing from FPM to FastCGI the PHP will execute but obviously this isn't what is desirable. All other sites are using Apache FPM.

No other customers are having this problem with PHP or autoinstaller.

Thoughts?

Could you please be more specific? What exact error message do you have and after that? How may it be reproduced?

I'm not really sure what you're asking.

All other customer's subscriptions are working fine. I created a new customer and associated subscription using the same thatthe other dozen sites are on and I'm having this issue. PHP doesn't process unless I use FastCGI on that specific site (the subscription defaults it to Apache/FPM).

Back