• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Wrong disk size on mail

RobOde

New Pleskian
Hello guys

I've just upgraded one of our servers from 9.2.2 to 9.2.3. For a short while it seemed like everything worked out, but now I see that one of our client who use a lot of space suddenly was down to a few MB.

It seems like it is failing to sum up the size of the mailboxes. On "Full report" it shows the individual mailboxes correct, but it says 0 B under "Total size". It should have been around 19 GB.

When I try to run:
/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics --calculate-one --domain-name=example.tld
it runs it but gives me the following errors:
....snip....
Main HTML page is 'awstats.example.tld-ftp.html'.
statistics: Unable to get dir size of /var/qmail/mailnames/example.tld
statistics: Unable to get dir size of /var/qmail/mailnames/example.tld

I did see similar errors in the "Workaround"-post, but I don't get the "System error 2: No such file or directory " error.

The server is running CentOS 4.8 - 32bit.

Anyone got any idea how to solve this (expect ask the client to clean up the amount of mail, something I've tried that several times...).

TIA and sorry for my terrible English
Robert

Hello Igor

No, I didn't try any of those since I run 32bit CentOS 4.x. and there is no version for that OS. I could maybe try the 32bit 5.x version.

I also see that the workaround got "System error 2: No such file or directory " in the error message. No such thing when I try to run it on our serve, only "statistics: Unable to get dir size of /var/qmail/mailnames/example.tld".

I see. But maybe it will help. Just try it and inform with results. Do not forget to create backup of original file just in case.

No success.

The Centos5.x 32bit version gave me:
/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics: error while loading shared libraries: requires glibc 2.5 or later dynamic linker
and the Centos4.x 64bit gave me:
bash: /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics: cannot execute binary file

:-/

I have requested developer's assistance. They will build this file for CentOS 4_x86. I will update this thread when it will be ready.

I have updated workaround with patched file for CentOS 4_x86. Please try it and update this thread with results.

I have the same problem under debian lenny (64bit) with Plesk 9.3.0 (all latest patches) and one single domain. The directory user and accessrights are matching the other (working) domains).

Is there a workaround for debian too?

I have the exat same problem with Plesk 9.3.0 and Debian 5.0 (lenny) 64bit.

For only one domain i get "statistics: Unable to get dir size of /var/qmail/mailnames/xxxxx" and the users traffic limit is risen per day basis (currently showing 50gb Mailtraffic :D)

Is there a solution / workaround for debian?

Redhat 5.4 64biyd - ERROR QUOTA QMAIL

Hi,

I use REDHAT 5.4 - Plesk 9.3 and have the same problem but I noticed that the problem only occurs with domains over 2Gig EMAIL.

statistics: Unable to get dir size of /var/qmail/mailnames/

Last edited by a moderator:
I have requested patches from developers. I will update thread as soon as I receive it.

Patches for RH and Debian in attach.

Attachments

• statistics.930.rhel5x64.zip
    53.8 KB · Views: 21
  • statistics.930.deb5x64.zip
    48.8 KB · Views: 10
Could you build this file for Debian Lenny 32bit as well?

Back