• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Wrong "Parallels Panel was successfully updated"?

Issue should be fixed in upcoming MU#18 which will be released soon.

Btw, is that "bad gateway" error (while exporting from phpmyadmin) going to be fixed in update #18 ?

I have the #17 and I can confirm it's not fixed :)

Watch this: http://screencast.com/t/UK5RiCBMm1

Database has around 3k entries and 9MB :D
The server is idle with 0.00 CPU usage the past minute, about 30Gigs of free memory and 200Gigs of free disk space on a SSD.

Last edited:
Check in /etc/sw-cp-server/config that you have

fastcgi_buffers 32 32k;
fastcgi_buffer_size 64k;

instead of

fastcgi_buffers 16 16k;
fastcgi_buffer_size 32k

I did like 2 weeks ago, it didn't fix the problem. The only thing that happen was for the server to refuse setting cookies anymore because I set the timezone to GMT :) Had to reinstall tzdata and restart plesk.

Buffers fix didn't fix anyway. Maybe there's something else causing it.

I've been getting two emails every day at the same time:

============================================================================================

Attention,

Parallels Panel was successfully updated.
To view the list of changes, visit http://download1.parallels.com/Ples...tm?platform=unix&locale=en-US&version=11.5.30.

This message was sent automatically by Parallels Installer.

============================================================================================

My config was updated on 10/1 - I'm assuming by some automated process because I don't recall doing it.

cd /etc/sw-cp-server/
ls -la config*
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 903 Oct 1 00:45 config
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 903 Oct 1 00:45 config.orig

diff config config.orig
31,32c31,32
< fastcgi_buffers 32 32k;
< fastcgi_buffer_size 64k;
---
> fastcgi_buffers 16 16k;
> fastcgi_buffer_size 32k;

Since 10/1/2013 it's been happening every day - multiple emails are generated each night at the same instant. I would like to know what to do to fix the erroneous alerts...

Issue should be fixed in upcoming MU#18 which will be released soon.

If you think bugs are going to be fixed in new updates, you're going to have a bad time.

It's been a few days since the update to #18 and I'm still seeing the message in my plesk every day.

Last edited:
Guys, who has 11.5.30 with MU#18 installed and who still gets notifications like "Parallels Panel was successfully updated" - please send me login credentials for your server in PM. We will check it directly on your server.

Back