• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Your license key has expired. In order to use Plesk, obtain and install a new valid license key.

DigitalSplendid

Regular Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu
Plesk version and microupdate number
Using Web Admin SE edition that comes for free with Amazon Lightsail.

For this Plesk Ubuntu instance, not sure why getting the message:

1675509733133.png

Have you tried going to the license section in plesk and hit retrieve keys?

OK, did you followed the details in the article it listed?

Good chance that your server is not able to resolve to ka.plesk.com which you would need to do some testing to make sure of. When I looked up your Plesk key on Plesk Pricing for an active SUS it says it's active so it has to be your server not able to communicate to the license server I would think.

OK, did you followed the details in the article it listed?

Good chance that your server is not able to resolve to ka.plesk.com which you would need to do some testing to make sure of. When I looked up your Plesk key on Plesk Pricing for an active SUS it says it's active so it has to be your server not able to communicate to the license server I would think.
Thanks for the support. No, I was not successful after opening port 443. Since it was a new instance, I decided to delete.

Back