• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

yum remove pp-sitebuilder

Think P10 isn t working without sitebuilder package:( dnot know why. but if you try to remove it in the installer it says "this package is needed by Plesk10 Base-Package" :(

i finally resolved my problem with this command

/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/autoinstaller --select-release-id PLESK_10_0_0 --upgrade-installed-components

:)

TiGeRW: you have no idea what a lifesaver you are! I just installed php 5.3 and it really messed up Plesk 10.2

I was able to use:

/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/autoinstaller --select-release-id PLESK_10_2_0 --upgrade-installed-components

and it finally reinstalled Plesk! I've been trying everything from yum install psa, to using the bootstrapper repair command..nothing else worked.

Thanks again!

OK I actually got a blank screen on plesk after running

/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/autoinstaller --select-release-id PLESK_10_2_0 --upgrade-installed-components

so after setting

display_errors = On

in /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/php.ini, I saw that I was getting the following error

Warning: Unknown: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed opening 'auth.php3' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in Unknown on line 0

I then ran yum install psa

and that fixed the problem! (I previously couldn't get that to work because of either dependencies missing or compatibility errors)

Hope that helps someone who's having trouble because it was a real pain when I couldn't get plesk reinstalled.. Cheers!

Back