• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Zend_Db_Adapter_Exception / Unable to start MYSQL

groupedmx

New Pleskian
upload_2019-5-17_9-30-58.png

upload_2019-5-17_9-36-4.png

upload_2019-5-17_9-30-35.png

Hello,

Since an update, can not launch PLESK, and MYSQL service.

I followed all the posts of the forum, but nothing helps.

Could someone help me, I'm really embarrassed.

Thank you

Last edited:
Could you please rewrite your question in English, default language of this forum?
Thanks.

Nobody to help me? I am really stuck :-(

Some new elements:
By dint of testing things, I ended up modifying the file my.cnf at the level of the bind-address, adding 127.0.0.1 on the line which was however in 0.0.0.0 and there I managed to return! uncomfortable !!
Then I made a reboot ... and there ... same problem income. and nothing helps!
I am totally lost, I have very important files on the server that I can not lose, I made backups, but using the module of plesk (on a backup server delivered with the main server at OVH, so only accesses the main server) so without a plesk that works I can not restore.

Can someone help me...

PS: sorry for my english ... google traduction ...

Last edited:
I have just done different tests,
I put the bind-address in 0.0.0.0 and I manage to restart the MYSQL.
But if I delete the line skip-grant-tables (which I added for my tests and which does not normally exist) can not restart.

I have tried so many solutions that I do not really know what has been updated, but I do not think I made a direct update to MYSQL, but I do all the updates that are provided directly by PLESK

I retested several times, I rebooted several times, redone the latest updates, everything seems OK except the my.cnf file in which I have to leave skyp-grant-tables to be able to start MySQL.

Back