• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue Zend_Db_Adapter_Exception / Unable to start MYSQL

groupedmx

New Pleskian
upload_2019-5-17_9-30-58.png

upload_2019-5-17_9-36-4.png

upload_2019-5-17_9-30-35.png

Hello,

Since an update, can not launch PLESK, and MYSQL service.

I followed all the posts of the forum, but nothing helps.

Could someone help me, I'm really embarrassed.

Thank you

Last edited:
Could you please rewrite your question in English, default language of this forum?
Thanks.

Nobody to help me? I am really stuck :-(

Some new elements:
By dint of testing things, I ended up modifying the file my.cnf at the level of the bind-address, adding 127.0.0.1 on the line which was however in 0.0.0.0 and there I managed to return! uncomfortable !!
Then I made a reboot ... and there ... same problem income. and nothing helps!
I am totally lost, I have very important files on the server that I can not lose, I made backups, but using the module of plesk (on a backup server delivered with the main server at OVH, so only accesses the main server) so without a plesk that works I can not restore.

Can someone help me...

PS: sorry for my english ... google traduction ...

Last edited:
I have just done different tests,
I put the bind-address in 0.0.0.0 and I manage to restart the MYSQL.
But if I delete the line skip-grant-tables (which I added for my tests and which does not normally exist) can not restart.

I have tried so many solutions that I do not really know what has been updated, but I do not think I made a direct update to MYSQL, but I do all the updates that are provided directly by PLESK

I retested several times, I rebooted several times, redone the latest updates, everything seems OK except the my.cnf file in which I have to leave skyp-grant-tables to be able to start MySQL.

Back