• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older

I
Replies
1
Views
2K
iandunn
I
I
Replies
1
Views
2K
B
Replies
2
Views
3K
Bradicus
B
S
Replies
8
Views
6K
G
Replies
7
Views
6K
gnetix
G
M
Replies
3
Views
3K
B
Replies
2
Views
3K
thedust2010
T
E
Replies
2
Views
3K
elfnmajic
E
T
Replies
2
Views
4K
Robert52401
R
Back
Top