• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

500 Error

H

hydrastudio

Hello,

I have SB 4.1.0 installed in our server and since I've done the installation, I frequently have 500 errors.

Page shows:
"Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, root@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Apache/2.0.59 (CentOS) Server at sitebuilder.earth.hydrastudio.net Port 80"

And my sitebuilder_error_log shows diferent addresses that result in an error like this:

[Thu Apr 10 16:56:21 2008] [error] [client XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX] Premature end of script headers: php5, referer: http://sitebuilder.hydrastudio.net/Wizard?design?preview=show

Any idea?
Regards,

I'm getting a 500 as well.
What are the steps to troubleshoot?

Wow,
I was thinking that I'm the only user that was meeting this error...

Well, there aren't steps to solve it, because Parallels sells products and after 30 days forgets their customers. They think that selling suport, they will be rich.

All signs that this problem is a misconfiguration or a BUG of Sitebuilder. But we can't check it because nobody from Parallels answer us with a solution. It sounds bad!

Regards,

Back