• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question A scheduled task works over the web but not in Plesk

Hi guys,

A developer created a cron in plesk, to update all the categories, catalog and images of my client's online store in prestashop.
After executing it, it shows the following:

Captura.PNG
I have been bugging with open_basedir but nothing was fixed for me.
The developer tells me exactly "the original problem is the composition of the routes that your server does when it runs"

I've tried a lot of things by reading various community forums, but nothing has gotten the script working
I appreciate any comments.

Does the directory called config actually exists in your httpdocs/web directory? And does it has a file named config.inc.php in it?

The paths should not be relative paths, but absolute paths. Or, as an alternative, you can use magic PHP path variables.

Back