• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

access to php.ini

unicorn

New Pleskian
PRODUCT: Plesk Control Panel.
Version: 8.6.0.5
OPERATING SYSTEM: Microsoft Windows 5.2
ARCHITECTURE: what is it?

PROBLEM:
I had tries diffrent ways to override php.ini settings but with no results.
I'm using PHP5 and I tried:

ini_set('upload_max_filesize', '12M');
ini_set('post_max_size', '12M');
ini_set('max_input_time', 300);
ini_set('max_execution_time', 300);

And creating a php.ini file if httpdocs with:
upload_max_filesize 12M

but in both cases i get that the "upload_max_filesize" value is 16M
meaning I mase no changes.

what am I doing wrong?

BTW: there is no forum for version 8 so I wrote here, hope I'll get a response
 
Back
Top