• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Acronis and Plesk CP

S

she4www

Hello,

(sorry for my bad english).

I have installed Acronis TrueImage Server. But the Icon in the Plesk CP is grey. I can't click the icon.

Wat's wrong? Please help.

Thank you, Sven

Most probably that your version on Acronis is not supported by Plesk. As far as I know Plesk support only one Acronis version. It's inclued into its installer. If you have installed it from Plesk distro then Refresh button within Plesk > server> Components management will help you :)

I have the same problem. I am working on a box with a fresh installation of plesk 7.5.4.

But the Acronis button is greyed out. Do i have to install something more?

Thanks! :)

Originally posted by JanAndre
I have the same problem. I am working on a box with a fresh installation of plesk 7.5.4.

But the Acronis button is greyed out. Do i have to install something more?

Thanks! :)
Have you bought Acronis license?

Ehh..no! I thought i was included in Plesk, Do you have an adress where i can order?

Thanx again! ;)

- Jan Andrè

Buy from acronis or swsoft

Do you mean purchase and add on from plesk, because I have seen no refference to it on the site, or do you mean buy from acronis?

I have installed the server version 8.0 from acronis to the server, but it will not communicate with the cp.

It works fine outside of the cp, but i wanted it integrated.

Ideas or clarification?

Answered my own question

OK, for those who do not know.....I was one of them,
you will need a seperate purchase of true image enterprise for this to work with plesk at a hefty price of $999

Still seems worth it if you can aford it.

Not worth it, there are alternatives

I used Acronis and it gave me a couple of problems specially for remote work.

Now I use this:
http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/imagew.html

It is way cheaper and works better and uses less server resources. You can make a boot cd that automatically restores your server with no user intervention.

This product is underrated and is the best backup solution i have found for windows servers...

IMPRESSIVE

Very nice find, although not integrated with plesk still a great admin tool. Kudos 2 U! Going to test it right now.

Added:
you mentioned remote problems...did it have anything to do with radmin and acronis? I got radmin replication services while running acronis on server.....spoke to acronis today (sister co of plesk, hmmmm)

Back