• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Add FTP location for backup error

nMLxTMJTZ

Regular Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 11.7
Plesk version and microupdate number
Hi, when i try to add a FTP location for backup i have this error
Impossibile caricare il file sull'archivio: Stream error: /check0/test: Curl error: Unable to resume an interrupted upload: (25) Upload failed (at start/before it took off): Last FTP request: STOR test: Last FTP

I do not understand the "check0/test" part of the error message. Is that the path where you want to store a backup? Have you tried it without a specific path? I am also not sure about the "STOR test". Where do you see this error message, e.g. what steps are done before that?

So the full path in your FTP storage space is /check0/test? And you can access the same folder from another client without issues, e.g. read and write files to /check0/test?

Are ports 21 and 22 open on your server, the local firewall and the data center firewall for your server? Is the passive port range open in the Plesk firewall? Can you sftp or curl to the ftp storage space when trying this on your Linux console? For example:
# curl -v --ftp-pasv --ssl -k -u user 'server'

Yes, but can you write and read files? The original error message was that STOR test does not work. Can you transmit a test file and read it back?

Just wanna input if it error without reason don't forget to open port 22 if you tick this 1693471527352.png

Simply untick Use FTPS if you don't open port 22 on your server than it will work.

Back