1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Admin Panel is now a blank page

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by Xtrm2Matt, Apr 11, 2006.

1. Xtrm2Matt

Xtrm2Matt Guest

Hi,

I've just re-installed Plesk after I had to have the OS reloaded on my server and something rather strange has happened - the control panel only shows a clear blank page when I try to get to it now.

The only thing I've done is installed Plesk and, using the Restore feature, restored the users, settings and control panel settings.

Any ideas? Without the control panel it's pretty useless...

Cheers.

-edit-

Forgot to mention. All Plesk services are running and I have tried to restart them all to get it working.

2. Xtrm2Matt

Xtrm2Matt Guest

Reinstalled Plesk and finally got it working, however, AwStats is no longer available as a web stat option. How can this be reinstalled without reinstalling the entire thing again?

3. aedinov

aedinov Guest

First of all can you tell me what Plesk version are you using ?

You can reinstall Awstats if you go Windows Control Panel > Add or remove programs > Plesk for windows > Change > Modify > Statistics

4. Xtrm2Matt

Xtrm2Matt Guest

Latest Windows version and I'll try what you suggested above.

Many thanks.

-edit-

It worked. Many thanks.