• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

admin settings/priviledges for uploads

H

hostne

Is there an admin setting to administer the filetypes (.swf, .png, .mov, etc.) for uploads? When I try to upload some types, I am getting an unsupported filetype message.

Thanks

As I know there is no such administrator setting in Sitebuilder. Do you use File Download module for uploading files or you do it in WYSIWYG? Let me know which extensions are important for you and I will pass this information to Sitebuilder developers, so they could add it as supported extensions.

I had a customer asking if they could upload a video to their site, something similar to a YouTube video. If this is something that can be considered for a future addon, it might make the package more desireable with the popularity of YouTube videos.

FYI, I suggested that they create a YouTube acct, and then use the script editor to paste the code on their website.

Thanks

Thank you fro suggestion. I passed it to our developers. Can not say for sure but probably this feature will be added into next Sitebuilder versions.

In current version it is possible to use Script module for inserting video on your site from Youtube or any different streaming video providers. As for future versions, unfortunately there are no plans yet to support streaming video on Sitebuilder side.

Back