1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

admin settings/priviledges for uploads

Discussion in 'Sitebuilder 4.0 for Linux' started by hostne, Nov 30, 2007.

1. hostne

hostne Guest

Is there an admin setting to administer the filetypes (.swf, .png, .mov, etc.) for uploads? When I try to upload some types, I am getting an unsupported filetype message.

Thanks

2. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%
    As I know there is no such administrator setting in Sitebuilder. Do you use File Download module for uploading files or you do it in WYSIWYG? Let me know which extensions are important for you and I will pass this information to Sitebuilder developers, so they could add it as supported extensions.

3. hostne

hostne Guest

I had a customer asking if they could upload a video to their site, something similar to a YouTube video. If this is something that can be considered for a future addon, it might make the package more desireable with the popularity of YouTube videos.

FYI, I suggested that they create a YouTube acct, and then use the script editor to paste the code on their website.

Thanks

4. Dmitry Frantsev

57%
    Thank you fro suggestion. I passed it to our developers. Can not say for sure but probably this feature will be added into next Sitebuilder versions.

5. Dmitry Frantsev

57%
    In current version it is possible to use Script module for inserting video on your site from Youtube or any different streaming video providers. As for future versions, unfortunately there are no plans yet to support streaming video on Sitebuilder side.