• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

"APSC.aps_application_resource doesn't exist" error upgrading from Plesk 11 to Plesk 12

gabrielrigg

New Pleskian
While attempting to upgrade from 11.0 to 12.0.18, got an error about mysql.proc (the comment 15 chars error), which was fixed successfully. Tried running install again, but got a lot of 404 errors from yum, with it eventually giving up.

Then, we temporarily disabled 3rd party repos (epel and remi, needed for PHP 5.4+ and MySQL 5.5+), and tried running install again, got the error:

"Table 'apsc.aps_application_resource' doesn't exist"

Looked up the error in the knowledge base, and it said I needed to enter a ticket - however, I cannot login to my plesk, so don't know support number. Now, when I try to load plesk in the browser, get this error:

ERROR: Zend_Db_Statement_Exception
Up Level
SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'psa.ServiceNodeProperties' doesn't exist
0: Pdo.php:234
Zend_Db_Statement_Pdo->_execute(array)
1: Statement.php:300
Zend_Db_Statement->execute(array)
2: Abstract.php:479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query(string 'DELETE FROM `ServiceNodeProperties` WHERE (name LIKE '%.synced')', array)
3: Abstract.php:238
Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query(string 'DELETE FROM `ServiceNodeProperties` WHERE (name LIKE '%.synced')', array)
4: Mysql.php:19
Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->query(string 'DELETE FROM `ServiceNodeProperties` WHERE (name LIKE '%.synced')')
5: Abstract.php:663
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->delete(string 'ServiceNodeProperties', string 'name LIKE '%.synced'')
6: Abstract.php:1184
Zend_Db_Table_Abstract->delete(string 'name LIKE '%.synced'')
7: ServiceNode.php:84
Db_Table_Row_ServiceNode->refreshProperties()
8: auth.php3:511

Back