• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

asp.net 2 on Plesk 11.5

hamedkh

New Pleskian
Hi

I have a windows server 2012 with plesk 11.5 installed, when i goto plesk Server components i can not see ASP.net 2! while i see it in Server IIS management! what is the problem? how can i solve it, we need users can change between ASP.net 2 and 4!

Regards,
Hamed

Hi

Same issue is occurring for me too. Any solutions to get the asp .net 2.0 version selection through Plesk panel for windows 11.5 ?

Thanks
Anil

Hi

I got this issue resolved. I had installed asp net Framework 3.5 from Windows Server 2012 > Add Roles and Features Wizard. Then tried to refresh "Server Components" in Plesk, but ASP .NET 2.0 was not detected. Then on further check I found we need to enable ASP .NET 3.5 in "Server Roles > Web Server (IIS) > Web Server > Application Development", after this is done, went to refresh "Server Components" in Plesk, got it enabled in Plesk 11.5 too.

Regards
Anil

you will need to manually try to repair asp.net and then go to server components and refresh the page.

Back