• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Backup error

HoracioS

Regular Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 22.04 aarm64
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.56 #4
Hello, I am experiencing this issue when trying to perform a backup:

Warning: Subscription "xxxx.com.ar"
file_put_contents(/var/lib/psa/dumps/clients/clubaleman/domains/xxxx.com.ar/.discovered/backup_info_2311180437/props): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory
Error:
Unable to create the remote backup: Repository error: Failed to open the file '/tmp/pmm-de-tmp-repo-iEPEE7/clients/xxxx/domains/xxxx.com.ar/backup_domainmail_2311180437.tzst4': No such file or directory

Are your /tmp and /var/lib/psa/dumps paths located on a physical local drive or partition?

The symptom you describe is only known for Windows installations so far. I think it will be best to open a support ticket for it so that staff can check it on your server.

The symptom you describe is only known for Windows installations so far. I think it will be best to open a support ticket for it so that staff can check it on your server.
I was able to solve it by manually deleting the contents of the directory /var/lib/psa/dumps.

Back