• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Backup Manager

Jay Pee

New Pleskian
CentOS 6.10 (Final)‬
Product Plesk Onyx
Version 17.8.11 Update #63
Dropbox extension: Version: 4.0.3-33

Hi, I'm using the Backup manager paid extension (to Dropbox), last night I had several transport failure emails.

When I logged into Plesk > Domains > Domain > Backup Manager, I see a warning message at top of each domains panel.

Warning: Could not display the list of backups in the Dropbox Backup storage: Unable to get dumps list: Transport error: Extension transport: ext://dropbox-backup/subscription/73: cURL error 7: Failed to connect to ****:***:****:*::a**d:****: Network is unreachable (see libcurl - Error Codes) . Please check the storage settings. (I was unsure if I needed to publish the connection details, so starred out).

I have disconnected the domain from Dropbox and then reconnected, created a backup (the backup files .tar and .json appear in Dropbox), I have plenty of space in Dropbox, I still get this warning with no list of backups in Plesk?

I tried various domains, the same issue, I then had this occur:

Unable to upload the backup to the external storage: Transport error: Extension transport: ext://dropbox-backup/subscription/94/: cURL error 7: Failed to connect to ****:***:****:*::a**d:****: Network is unreachable (see libcurl - Error Codes)

Any help appreciated.

Hi @IgorG, thank you for your reply and the reference.
  1. I have double checked my configuration, no IPv6 in Tools & Settings > IP Addresses (even after re-reading).
  2. I do not have any IPv6 DNS records in any domains.
  3. I checked this reference, appending the file /etc/sysctl.conf with the following:
Code:
# IPv6 support in the kernel, set to 0 by default
net.ipv6.conf.all.disable_ipv6 = 1
net.ipv6.conf.default.disable_ipv6 = 1
Code:
# sysctl -p

No good (after checking a few hours later still), the fault messages remain.

Any solutions for this known issue?

Last edited:
Back