1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Backups not working anymore

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by Vincent.H, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Vincent.H

Vincent.H Guest

Hi,

I update Plesk to 9.5.2 a month ago, and I noticed today that there was no backup since that update !

Anyway, I changed backup settings, trying to yum delete & install psa backup...

No way, every new backup file is shown as invalid :

Here is a log of backup info (psadump.log) :

I've tried http://kb.odin.com/en/6080, but it seems to apply to old backups, not to recent.

Anyway, even when remoting Envelope etc... There is is an error when validation :

Any solution ? It applies to every new backup...

Thanks

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    I have forwarded it to developers. Request #49627 for your reference. Investigation of problem can take a lot of time because usually backup/migration problems ave very difficult for debugging. Therefore I suggest you contact support team if you need fast solution. Experienced supporters will find a reason much more faster with direct access to your server.

3. Vincent.H

Vincent.H Guest

Hi,

Thanks fro your answer.

I tried to contact support via Chat, but :

"Our records indicate that your license belongs to one of Parallels Partners/Resellers. As such, they are your first point of contact for support and general inquiry."

I rent a dedicated server @ OVH, does this mean that i must contact us in order to fix the problem ?
    It is much faster that reporting bug here, at least, I think.

Regards

4. Schmide

Schmide Guest

Hi,

sorry for my bad english.

I´ve the same Problem.

Any solution
    Thanks

5. IgorG

24%
    Seems like 'psa' database contains value '1' instead of 'true' for mailuser permissions.

To fix execute the following SQL query:

6. Vincent.H

Vincent.H Guest

working !

Hi,

I updated Permissions table like you said.

Now it's working like a charm. Thank you

manage_spamfilter permissions are in fault. They are getting "1" value instead of "true".

Is it fixed in the latest version of Plesk 9 ?

Regards

7. IgorG

24%
    Latest version is 9.5.2 and as far as I understood you have this version now :)