• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Banner upload is not supported for this template.

O

om4knowledge

Hello,

I'm trying to use my own banner in template: ID:av-160

An alert says "Banner upload is not supported for this template."

I've tried a demo from another owner of sitebuilder and I was able to upload a new banner for the same template. It worked great on the other guys system.

Is "banner upload" something that I need to turn on in my system?
Thanks.

It's impossible to upload custom banner in template av-160 in Linux/Unix version of Sitebuilder. May be you have seen such feature for template av-160 at Windows version.

argh.
Is there a list of templates that do and those that do not support banner upload?
Thanks.

creating a new template

A client chose a template that doesn't allow banner upload.
I tried to ftp in a banner and change the permissions, but it still gets over written.

I believe the only option is for me to duplicate the template, change the header and reload for the client. Then I likely remove it from the available templates.

Would you please send me the procedure?
Thanks.

duplicating templates or making a new one

where can i find instructions to make a second copy of an existing template?
Thanks.

Quick way to create copy of existing template is:

1. Create copy of existing template folder:
# cp -rp <sb_root>/htdocs/templates/<template_name> <sb_root>/htdocs/templates/<new_template_name>
2. Update <sb_root>/htdocs/templates/<new_template_name>/info.xml file with appropriate information - you will need to update at least tempate id.
3. # sb_config --update_templates

For more information about how to create custom template I suggest you to refer to documentation on http://swdn.swsoft.com/en/library/sitebuilder/

Back