• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Blank emails after update to 9.2.3

Since my original post I have set up two new servers, both had the same problem. Both of them filling my mailbox with thousands of messages within minutes.

I found that switching to Postfix solved all of my problems.

Using SSH I logged into the server as root, downloaded and ran the autoinstaller, selected Postfix and said goodbye to the madness.

:)

Good luck.

I opened a ticket for this issue. After escalating the ticket it was determined this was a bug in 9.2 and 9.3. The solution was to apply a hotfix that can only be applied to Plesk 9.3.0. So you will need to upgrade to 9.3.0 and subsequently open a ticket to have Parallels apply the hotfix.

I had the same issue(execv() erros and 10k blank mails/hour) and disabling the spam filtering(greylisting and spamassassin) fixed it for now. Still waiting for the fix to get things working properly.

I had the same issue after updating from Plesk 9.2.2 to 9.5.2. Luckily in my case simply deleting qmails queue using qmHandle did the trick.

I fixed the "execv()" and "empty mail" issues on one of my servers with the following series of commands. Ignore issues during "remove" (you may not have them all installed).

yum remove qmail-scanner
yum remove qmhandle
yum remove psa-spamassassin
yum remove drweb-base
yum update
service psa stopall
service psa start

Next go into Plesk and reinstall spamassassin and drweb, if you so desire.

THEN go into each domain and reactivate spamassassin and drweb, since it's been removed and disabled for every account (including settings).

I found that switching to Postfix solved all of my problems.

Using SSH I logged into the server as root, downloaded and ran the autoinstaller, selected Postfix and said goodbye to the madness.

Thanks rlemish, switching to postfix resolved my problem too.

Before, I was on 9.2.2 after Parallels suggested upgrading to 9.2.3 to resolve this bug. Though this had no success.

Back