• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

blank page in file manager

Hello,

I have a plesk for windows version 10.4.4 and am having a blank screen when accessing the File Manager, it started right now, because before I was running normally, how do I solve this?

Regards,

Maciel

Same thing here

Hi,
I am having the same issue. Running Plesk 10.4.4 on windows 2008 R2.
I tried changing default language to English, and the error disappeared.
Back to spanish, and I get blank pages everywhere.

Hope this helps finding the solution. However I (we) need a better solution.

Thanks a lot!

Hello,

In my case back to the English language does not solve, this began to occur after the update occurred in the Plesk control panel Windows 10.4.4 MU # 32

Please, Parallels will not speak about it to help?

Maciel

I'm still waiting good report. I can't forward to developers only words "It doesn't work!"

Hi Igor,

PRODUCT: Plesk Panel WINDOWS
VERSION: 10.4.4
VERSION OF MICROUPDATE: 10.4.4 MU #32
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows Server 2008
ARCHITECTURE: 64 bits

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION:

By accessing the control panel and go in the user options:

WEBSITES AND DOMAINS -> FILE MANAGER
WEBSITES AND DOMAINS -> DNS MANAGEMENT
WEBSITES AND DOMAINS -> FTP MANAGEMENT
WEBSITES AND DOMAINS -> (OTHERS OPTIONS)

It's getting a blank screen, nothing more, only one screen is totally blank.

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: This began to happen after that there was an updated control panel - MICROUPDATE # 32 because in microupdate #31 everything was functioning normally.

When this problem be fixed?

To give you an idea, I can not create zone in plesk dns because the screen is blank and that directly impacts all of our service.

Regards,

Maciel

Thank you. Developers are working on it.
I will keep this thread updated with results.

Sorry, I haven't any ETA.
Do you have Customer & Business Manager installed?
Also please enable display_errors=On in php.ini and try to find any error messages in Plesk\admin\logs\panel.log and
Plesk\admin\logs\php_error.log

I had turned display_errors=On

But there is no error generated in php_error.log and does not generate any error in panel.log

Like I said, the screen is just BLANK PAGE, generates no error.

I do not have Customer & Business Manager installed, use only the version 10.4.4 for Plesk server management.

Last edited:
Back