• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Cannot edit advanced file permissions

M_N

Basic Pleskian
Plesk Obsidian
Version 18.0.38 Update #3

When I open the permissions edit window and click the 'advanced' link at the top right, the page reloads with the same regular permissions window instead of the advanced permissions window.

Hello @M_N ,
we were not able to reproduce this problem on 18.0.38.3 and 18.0.39.1.

is there any errors in %plesk_dir%\admin\logs\php_arror.log ?

is there any errors in browser's JS console (opened by F12 in firefox and by ctrl+shift+i in google chrome) ?

did you try to clean browser's cache or try the same browsers in incognito mode ?

Hi

It seems the issue was fixed in 10.0.39

From latest change log: Change Log for Plesk Obsidian

- It is now again possible to configure advanced permissions of files using File Manager. (PPPM-13228)

And I can confirm that it is working for me.

BTW I was not notified by email that a response was posted on this thread, I only came here to report that it was fixed and then noticed your message.

hello @M_N ,

very strange feeling when customer tells you that issue in your product was fixed and this info present in public release notes
any way, glad to know that your problem has been solved ))

as about mail notification, please try to check your spam folder.
at the same time I will ask forum maintainers to check is everything fine with our mail system.

have a nice day!

BTW I was not notified by email that a response was posted on this thread, I only came here to report that it was fixed and then noticed your message.
Make sure that you have enabled these options in your profile:

Screenshot 2021-11-12 at 13.29.40.png

In the forum admin panel, I see that they are disabled.

Back