• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Can't Access Application Vault

Mike Legg

Basic Pleskian
When I try to access "Server Management" >> "Tools and Settings" >> "Application Vault" I get the following error -
Internal error: [MySQL][ODBC 3.51 Driver][mysqld-4.1.22-community-nt]Got error 1 from storage engine

Does anyone know what the issue might be?

It seems apsc database is corrupted. I think that only way to resolve the issue is to restore any of the database backup from the location "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\MySQL\Backup"
Contact support team if you can't restore it by yourself.

I've found backup scripts on my D drive where the customer data is stored, but they only contain comments eg....

-- MySQL dump 10.9
--
-- Host: localhost Database: apsc
-- ------------------------------------------------------
-- Server version 4.1.22-community-nt

/*!40101 SET @OLD_CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT=@@CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT */;
/*!40101 SET @OLD_CHARACTER_SET_RESULTS=@@CHARACTER_SET_RESULTS */;
/*!40101 SET @OLD_COLLATION_CONNECTION=@@COLLATION_CONNECTION */;
/*!40101 SET NAMES utf8 */;
/*!40014 SET @OLD_UNIQUE_CHECKS=@@UNIQUE_CHECKS, UNIQUE_CHECKS=0 */;
/*!40014 SET @OLD_FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=@@FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS, FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=0 */;
/*!40101 SET @OLD_SQL_MODE=@@SQL_MODE, SQL_MODE='NO_AUTO_VALUE_ON_ZERO' */;
/*!40111 SET @OLD_SQL_NOTES=@@SQL_NOTES, SQL_NOTES=0 */;

So restoring this wouldn't actually do anything.

Last edited:
It seems a re-installation is the only way to get the Application working.

How do I re-install the Application Vault?

This is the first time I've ever tried to use the Application Vault (My gut instinct was to avoid it).

I only wanted to use it because I have a client that wants to install DotNetNuke and we've been trying for days to do it manually without any success.

My only solution now is to tell the customer to go to another hosting company that doesn't use Plesk.

Back