• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Cant access plesk panel

spirit_cbr

New Pleskian
Hi Everyone
I am getting this error when trying to log in.
ERROR: Plesk\Exception\Database: DB query failed: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1030 Got error -1 from storage engine, query was: DELETE FROM `SessionContexts` WHERE (`sessionId` IN (SELECT `sessions`.`sess_id` FROM `sessions` WHERE (`modified` + `lifetime` < 1540820337))).
I have done an innodb repair with option 2 which has got my sites working but cannot acces Plesk.
Any help much appreciated.
Paul

I have tried that.
Comes back with this error.

Details: Dump databases: psa mysql horde apsc roundcubemail phpmyadmin_xGmk2oZ4S0un
mysqldump: Got error: 1146: Table 'psa.ComposerInstances' doesn't exist when using LOCK TABLES
Failed to dump databases
Paul

Try to use --skip-lock-tables parameter with mysqldump to skip lock tables, like in the example below:
Code:
# mysqldump --skip-lock-tables -u<db_user> -p<db_user_password> database_name > /root/database_dump.sql
If the step above does not help, check permissions and ownership on table's files in MySQL data directory for the database that fails to dump (e.g. example_db), it should be mysql for both owner and group:
RHEL/CentOS
Code:
# grep datadir /etc/my.cnf
datadir=/var/lib/mysql
Debian/Ubuntu
Code:
# grep -iR datadir /etc/mysql*
/etc/mysql/mysql.conf.d/mysqld.cnf:datadir = /var/lib/mysql
Check permissions:
Code:
# ls -la /var/lib/mysql/example_db/
Fix permissions:
Code:
# chown -R mysql:mysql /var/lib/mysql/example_db/
If it is still not possible to dump database try to repair the table in the error using native MySQL repair tool:
Code:
# plesk db
Code:
mysql> use example_db;
mysql> REPAIR TABLE <TABLENAME>;
Note: <TABLENAME> in the command above is a placeholder and should be replaced with the table name in the error message

If the issue is still persists, the most probably ibdata* file does not have the info about the table, however the orphaned .frm files still persists on the file system. Remove .frm files as below:
Verify that table is corrupted:
Code:
# plesk db
Code:
mysql> use database example_db;
mysql> desc <TABLENAME>;
If the command above fails with the error, it means that ibdata* does not have the information about the table and the .frm file have to be removed.
Browse to database directory /var/lib/mysql/example_db/ and move .frm file:
Code:
# cd /var/lib/mysql/example_db/
# mv <TABLENAME>.frm /root/<TABLENAME>.frm

I have gone through the steps and still no joy. Keeps saying table does not exist which it doesn't.
At a loss. My hosting provider is going to get back to me apparently.
Paul

Back