• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Can't active sitebuilder on exist domain account inside Plesk

igoldman

Regular Pleskian
I would like to enable sitebuilder for existing domain account (physical hosting) but the option is in grey and can't be enabled.

Also When I create new domain account (physical hosting) and I would like to enable SiteBuilder (under setup) then the option is in grey.

Also I tried to create a new domain template inside Plesk and to make sitebuilder enable.
When I create a new domain account (physical hosting) then SiteBuilder is ticked but the color of that option is grey.
After I finish to create the new domain account and I check if sitebuilder is enabled on that new domain account , I figure out that is not.

Something is corrupted inside SiteBuilder inegration with Plesk.
By the way, The SiteBuilder is version 4.1
And Plesk Control Panel is version 8.1

Please Advice.

Hi,

Check the status of sitebuilder component at Plesk -> server -> components management page.

Make sure that you have "Keep the corresponding user account in Sitebuilder" checkbox mared at Preferences page of appropriate Plesk client.

Yes, I found the solution for that.
Client Account Preferences need to have SiteBuilder Enable.
Kinda strange mechanism because domain account have separate user inside SiteBuilder which is not dependent on Client account

Back