• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Forwarded to devs Can't edit anti-spam parameters if i have a big whitelist or blacklist

Félix1

New Pleskian
User name: Félix1

TITLE

Can't edit anti-spam parameters if i have a big whitelist or blacklist

PRODUCT, VERSION, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE

Plesk Obsidian 18.0.24, ubuntu

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION

Hello,

When i try to change the antispam parameter, (i.e. checking "Appliquer les paramètres individuels au filtre anti-spam" (in french, sorry)), it doesn't work and, it display the error bellow if i have a big whitelist or blacklist (i have around 10000 entries in these lists):

Code:
Server Error
500 PleskUtilException
spammng failed:

Type    PleskUtilException
Message    spammng failed:
File    Agent.php
Line    196

Each time i need to change a parameter, i need to empty my lists, change the parameters, and fill my lists again...
Additionally, i can't empty my list in one time because i get the same error when trying to delete more than around 1500 addresses at once i don't know the exact number, but 1500 works, 2000 doesn't work)

STEPS TO REPRODUCE

-Go to Outils & Paramètres > Mail > Filtre anti-spam (in french)
-Add thousand of adresses in whitelist or in blacklist.
-Try to change a parameter by checking or unchecking a box.

ACTUAL RESULT

Don't change the parameter and displays
Code:
Server Error
500 PleskUtilException
spammng failed:

Type    PleskUtilException
Message    spammng failed:
File    Agent.php
Line    196

EXPECTED RESULT

Changing the parameters without errors

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

YOUR EXPECTATIONS FROM PLESK SERVICE TEAM

Confirm bug

From developer:

Failed to reproduce by STR directly.
Seems customer problem occur due to custom spam filter configuration and upgraded data from Onyx.
Found & report bug PPP-48778 which can hide real customer problem.

Well, developers have reproduced and confirmed bug PPPM-11900

Hello,
I have something to add to this :
The blacklist seems to not work at all in this case (when it is too big).
I receive emails from senders in the blacklist, and they are not classed as spam.

Hello, thank you, the first problem seems to be solved in 18.0.28! I can edit big listings.
But the second problem seems to be still there : the blacklist doesn't work. I receive spam from emails in the blacklist that are not classed as spam.
I think that it is also due to the size of the blacklist...

Back