• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Can't load templates

I think you should charge these guys for doing all their support :D

Originally posted by bfrench
Look on the first page of the admin area at the bottom. There is a checkbox that says "Allow publishing sites"

Make sure it is checked.

Hmm... I'm getting this too:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function xslt_create() in D:\inetpub\wwwroot\sitebuilder\admin_login.php on line 58

These are the extensions loading (no XSLT):

[0] => bcmath
[1] => calendar
[2] => com_dotnet
[3] => ctype
[4] => ftp
[5] => iconv
[6] => odbc
[7] => pcre
[8] => session
[9] => SPL
[10] => SQLite
[11] => standard
[12] => tokenizer
[13] => zlib
[14] => libxml
[15] => dom
[16] => SimpleXML
[17] => wddx
[18] => xml
[19] => ISAPI
[20] => bz2
[21] => curl
[22] => gd
[23] => gettext
[24] => imap
[25] => mbstring
[26] => mssql
[27] => mysql
[28] => openssl
[29] => sockets
[30] => xsl
[31] => ionCube Loader

Been trying for what seems an age to get this bloody thing to work, I'm about to give up. The .dll's have been a pain in the *** to get woking and should be easy!

BTW: I'm running Win Server 2003, PHP Version 5.0.4, MYSQL 4.1.7.

If anyone can help I'd be greatful!

Pie.

:mad: :confused:

The "Support" link in the top right of the admin area is supposed to be a direct link to good support. Of course, by the time you get to the admin area, you have already overcome most of the need for support so I have never used it. :D

I tried to explain this to their managment but it feel on deaf ears. :confused:

Not sure what version of PHP you are using but my version (4.3.2) has extension=php_xslt.dll in the php.ini

If I remember correctly, I tried using PHP 5 and had similiar problems to what you are describing. I reverted to PHP 4.3.2 and everything worked for me.

OMG....I'm on my own then......cue the tumbleweed across the road as the wind whistles... :D

Now running PHP 4.3.1.1, did some .ini tweeks, now working but can't upload the SiteBuilder Key so still running in demo mode. Even tried hack by adding to .key in folder, I'm doing something wrong obviously, can anyone help? Thanks.

Pie :D

Back