• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Cant move domain to another subscription

FlyingParrot

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 22.04.2
Plesk version and microupdate number
How do I move a domain from subscription "a***.de" to subscription "m***.de" in my case? The target subscription "m***.de" does not exist in the list as shown in the pictures but exists as subscription. Or do I miss something important?

Thank you.

Attachments

• Subscriptions.png
    Subscriptions.png
    127.1 KB · Views: 9
  • domain_move.png
    domain_move.png
    54 KB · Views: 10
Hello,
I am having a similar issue , I want to move a domain to another subscription on the same server, which I know is present, however it does not appear in my available subscription list, when I search for it. Any help with this issue would be appreciated. I am doing this to try and restore websites that are having issues and have been hacked over the weekend.
Thank You!

@Peter Debik : Thank you for your reply, yes we are the owner of the domains , as well as the administrator in Plesk. We have successfully moved some subscriptions before without issue, while other we don't seem to be able to. We have successfully moved this this subscription before, and would like to move it back to where it originally was. Thanks for any help and insights you can offer .
Kyle Burghall

Back