• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved Change the ip of a subscription

Cordal

Basic Pleskian
I have migrated from plesk 12.5 to plesk Onix, and now I can not find where to change the ip to a subscription, in Plask 12.5 I did it from the side menu in the option to change the hosting configuration but in plesk Onix I can not find this option.

Have you tried to click "Web Hosting Access" menu and change IP address there?

Thanks for your reply in plesk 12.5 I did it from the option that I show you in the capture,

25.png

but as you will see in plesk Onyx that option has disappeared

26.png

Domains > example.com > Websites & Domains tab > Web Hosting Access and choose from the drop-down list of all available IP addresses on a server.

Back