1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

clamAV

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by bmd2k1, Dec 2, 2005.

1. bmd2k1

bmd2k1 Guest

does clamAV that comes with Plesk automatically scan inbound/outbound emails from Mailenable (that comes with Plesk)

-Brian

2. JackL

JackL Guest

Yes it does.
    It seems you have trouble configuring clamAV. Please describe problem. (Any aditional info will be usefull)

John S.G.

3. bmd2k1

bmd2k1 Guest

I don't really see anyplace to configure anything for ClamAV. The only place I see it referenced is in Components - Antivirus...where it is currently selected as the active component.

Should there be some kind of config area within Plesk for it ?

-Brian

4. JackL

JackL Guest

Unfortunately no setting available. If you investigate Plesk and DR.WEB you can see the same picture. All settings are by default -- as in more software which use third party antivirus -- (The best example GFI Mail Essentials software, which manage 3 antivirus through its own interface, providing less then a half of available settings)
    Also note, there must be the ClamAV update task in Plesk CP->Server->Scheduler

John S.G.

5. bmd2k1

bmd2k1 Guest

Thanks for the feedback. Update is definitely configured ;-)

-Brian