• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved CloudFlare 127.0.0.1

jsmp

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
AlmaLinux 8.8
Plesk version and microupdate number
Hello,

My website is behind CloudFlare, when a real visitor accesses the site, the IP address of the user appears as 127.0.0.1 in the access_log records. HTTP/1.0

The static files correctly give the real user IP address via HTTP/2.0. How can I provide an arrangement about this issue?

Please revise the steps carefully. Make sure that all is in place exactly as described. Make sure you restart/reload Apache afterwards. I am sure the manual is correct.

If you need assistance, please contact Plesk support at https://support.plesk.com

@jsmp Try disabling the new "Apache listen on localhost" setting that was introduced in 18.0.56 and see if it fixes it for you:

Code:
plesk bin apache --listen-on-localhost false

@Peter Debik Just a note that this is a bug (PPPM-14170) when the new Apache listen on localhost is enabled. The Plesk developers already have it fixed and should release it shortly with one of the next updates :)

Back