1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Confixx 3.1.2 auf Plesk 8.2.1

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by Tux55, Dec 7, 2007.

1. Tux55

Tux55 Guest

Hi,

I try to migrate from confixx to plesk. Everthing works fine, but all my old emails from confixx could not unpack to the new directory to plesk(qmail).

My test to convert manualy with mb2md.pl the emails seems to be good, but the automatismus don't work. The log show me a setuid error:

confixx: /var/spool/mail
    -rw------- 1 web19p1 poponly web19p1

plesk: /var/qmail/mailnames/domain.de/
    drwx------ 4 popuser popuser web19p1

maybe the problem ist web19p1 as userid?!? Could anyone help me?

Execution of /opt/psa/PMM/mb2md.pl -s /tmp/migration-unpack-EkQXPc -R -d /var/qmail/mailnames/domain.de/web19p1/Maildir failed with return code 2.
    Stderr is
    Insecure dependency in mkdir while running setuid at /opt/psa/PMM/mb2md.pl line 695.

2. realaaa@

realaaa@ Basic Pleskian

70%
    indeed, sounds like a deep-perl problem happened because the script was run on behalf of root user, I haven't seen such error yet - did you try to apply to support yet?