• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Content Words

S

snyhof

On the publishing page of the Wizard is this statement:
The site you have created is trial and cannot be published right now.

It should read:
The site you have created is a trial and cannot be published right now.

Where do I add the "a" into this sentience?

'trial' is an adjective here - why do you want to turn it to a noun?

No offense but this is how it sounds.

Me Tarzan, you Jane.

I purchased truck today.
or
I purchased a truck today.

Better yet... Lets add "site"

The site you have created is a trial site and cannot be published right now.

OR

The site you have created is a trial site and cannot be published at this time.

Better yet, tell the user why...

The site you have created is a trial site and cannot be published until you sign up.

Or the other way around - positive... "can"

The site you have created is a trial site and can be published as soon as you sign up.

OK, it seems like nobody treats the word 'trial' as an adjective in this sentence -- only as an "article-missing noun"... Thank you for pointing out that misuse. We'll fix this in our next hotfix release scheduled for the end of September. (The message will be "The site you have created is a trial site and cannot be published until you sign up.")

BTW, if you do not want to wait (or if you'll eventually need to edit some other messages of Sitebuilder interface), you can use Sitebuilder SDK, which allows you to modify Sitebuilder locale source file and then compile it to Windows Installer package (.msi).
SDK download link - http://swdn.swsoft.com/en/download/sitebuilder/
Localization guide - http://download1.swsoft.com/Sitebui...n_US/sitebuilder-4.0-win-l10n-guide/index.htm

Back