• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Control Panel Mass Mail Feature Not Working

B

bzimmer

I have a clean installation of Plesk 8.1.1 (latest patches and mailenable) and have been trying to send out a mass e-mail through the Plesk administrator control panel to my clients. Whenever I send the message Plesk gives me the following warning:

"Warning: The message was sent out, but several errors were encountered. Some of the recipients might not receive the message"

Any idea where I can start looking to trace down the root of this error? I tried the event viewer but it looks as if nothing was logged for that event.

Thanks!

sergius,

Thanks for your quick reply. I updated the file and tested it again. Now I get the following error:

Error: The message was not sent out. Please make sure that at least one recipient is selected and Plesk mail server is functioning correctly

I checked the tmp directory before and after I tried the mass mail. The only files that exist are spm5C.tmp, spm11E.tmp and webalizer.cache. Any more thoughts?

Back