1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Control Panel Mass Mail Feature Not Working

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by bzimmer, Aug 12, 2007.

1. bzimmer

bzimmer Guest

I have a clean installation of Plesk 8.1.1 (latest patches and mailenable) and have been trying to send out a mass e-mail through the Plesk administrator control panel to my clients. Whenever I send the message Plesk gives me the following warning:

"Warning: The message was sent out, but several errors were encountered. Some of the recipients might not receive the message"

Any idea where I can start looking to trace down the root of this error? I tried the event viewer but it looks as if nothing was logged for that event.

Thanks!

2. sergius

sergius Golden Pleskian

57%
    Hello bzimmer,

Thank you for the report.

This warning appears when Plesk cannot deliver message to somebody in list of recipients.
    Please download updated module class.MassMailTemplate.php from ftp://pleskwin.download.swsoft.com/Plesk/Autoupdate/Windows/8.2.0/122292 to <plesk>\admin\plib.
    Next you may look at <plesk>\tmp\massmail.log and find what happend.
    Please send that file to me by private message.

This module is valid for 8.1.* too.

3. bzimmer

bzimmer Guest

sergius,

Thanks for your quick reply. I updated the file and tested it again. Now I get the following error:

Error: The message was not sent out. Please make sure that at least one recipient is selected and Plesk mail server is functioning correctly

I checked the tmp directory before and after I tried the mass mail. The only files that exist are spm5C.tmp, spm11E.tmp and webalizer.cache. Any more thoughts?

4. sergius

sergius Golden Pleskian

57%
    bzimmer,

Sorry, it is our fail. Please download updated module and try it once again.