• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Create new customer without domain

nice! on parallels summit 10.2 was scheduled for Q1 which means during the next 20days? is this plan still up2date?

i'm using 10.1.1 and am unable to update to 10.2, so i needed a work-'round for the 'can't create a new customer account for a domain already in plesk under another customer' problem.

the work 'round was: i first created the customer account for a domain NOT in plesk (i suspect the domain doesn't even need to exist); i then transferred the existing domain to the new customer account; i then removed the first (non-existent) domain from the new customer account.

it seems to have worked out ok.

Simple method to create customer without domain and move required domain to created customer.

From console

1./usr/local/psa/bin/client -c testingbol -name "test" -passwd "test123"
2.then go to subscrtiptions
3.select the domain and change subscription to the cleint we just created

i'm using 10.1.1 and am unable to update to 10.2, so i needed a work-'round for the 'can't create a new customer account for a domain already in plesk under another customer' problem.

the work 'round was: i first created the customer account for a domain NOT in plesk (i suspect the domain doesn't even need to exist); i then transferred the existing domain to the new customer account; i then removed the first (non-existent) domain from the new customer account.

it seems to have worked out ok.

Yes, that's the workaround I did and it worked fine.

Back