• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Cron error today | sh: 0: Can't open /var...

Acacio

New Pleskian
Hi, today the cron task say "Can't open" but yesterday was right, why

I use softaculous with vtiger crm 7 last version, and plesk onyx without changes, only all recommendations from plesk advisor

thank you

Hi, today the cron task say "Can't open" but yesterday was right, why
With the limited information we only can guess, obviously something changed, for example is the path still valid?, rights / owner of the script changed .....cron broken.... any more details in the logfiles ...

Last edited:
With the limited information we only can guess, obviously something changed, for example I s the path still valid?, rights / owner of the script changed .....cron broken.... any more details in the logfiles ...
hi, correct, also i can no longer get into the folder via the terminal, i think that the security actions changed the permissions

Code:
ubuntu@ec2-...:~$ cd /var/www/vhosts/vtiger
-bash: cd: /var/www/vhosts/vtiger: Permission denied
ubuntu@ec2-...:~$ cd /var/www/vhosts
ubuntu@ec2-...:/var/www/vhosts$ ls -l
total 24
drwxr-x--- 10 root   root     4096 Mar  3  2018 chroot
drwxr-xr-x  5 root   root     4096 Mar  3  2018 default
drwxr-xr-x  7 root   root     4096 Oct 13 19:54 fs
drwxr-x---  2 psaadm www-data 4096 Oct 13 19:54 fs-passwd
drwx--x--- 14 hessed psaserv  4096 Oct 15 18:10 vtiger
drwxr-xr-x  3 root   root     4096 Oct 13 19:54 system
ubuntu@ec2-...:/var/www/vhosts$

this group psaserv is default?

thank you, i really liked the plesk onyx congratulations

How did you manage to create "vtiger" as subscription entry? I should be a valid domain name, at least by syntax. A name without a tld extension - even iff the extension does not exist for real - should not be possible. Could it be that the directory was renamed manually from for example "vtiger.com" to "vtiger"? In that case you would not be able to access its contents through GUI any longer.

the only changes made are the safety recommendations.

The server is in good condition.
Your server rating is high

installed all of the recommendations

thank you

Please revert the name change of your subscription directory, else the scripts won't be where the server settings say they are. That''s the reason why cron cannot find them either.

hi,
not the wheel, reinstalled everything from scratch, i'm using amazon lightsail and same error, i am using the template available on amazon, plesk and softaculos with vtiger 7 everything was clean, and when i try to access the permission denied and the cron also cannot access because it does not have access permission to the installation directory of the vtiger

thank you

Please revert the name change of your subscription directory, else the scripts won't be where the server settings say they are. That''s the reason why cron cannot find them either.

Hi,
the previous code i renamed here in the forum, there is no change from my part on every platform, even so can't even enter in the installation of the vtiger via ssh says permission denied.

any new site does not have permission to sign in to the same directory via ssh only via files in plesk

Back