• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question CURL Error: 56 - OpenSSL SSL

prupo

New Pleskian
Hello, I have this error that occurs after trying to establish a connection curl (for enom with whmcs but any curl connection to) :
  1. CURL Connection Result: ERROR OpenSSL SSL_read: error:0A000126:SSL routines::unexpected eof while reading, errno 0 (CURL CONNECTION TEST)
  2. CURL Error: 56 - OpenSSL SSL_read: error:14095126:SSL routines:ssl3_read_n:unexpected eof while reading, errno 0 (WHMCS ENOM)
i see on internet :
  1. Troubleshooting CURL Error: 56 - OpenSSL SSL_read unexpected eof while reading | Troubleshooting | Guides & Tutorials
  2. OpenSSL Error messages: error:0A000126:SSL routines::unexpected eof while reading
I have seen that there are problems with Ubuntu 22.04, OpenSSL 3, and PHP 8.0.
I have upgraded to PHP 8.1 with Plesk, but I am still getting the same error.

Does anyone have a solution?

Have you checked to make sure the relevant outbound ports are opened in your firewall? You could even disable the firewall temporarily short term to double check if it's the cause.

I opened the firewall completely, same result. I switched to PHP 8.2, still the same error.

Attachments

• test curl.png
    test curl.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 8
Did anyone resolve this?
I am having this same issue with WHMCS and Enom.

CURL Error: 56 - OpenSSL SSL_read: error:0A000126:SSL routines::unexpected eof while reading, errno 0

Its really frustrating that there does not seem to be a fix for this, I'm now having to go back to cPanel because of this one issue.

Back