• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Default Service Plans in fresh installation

Martin.B

Plesk Certified Professional
Plesk Certified Professional
Hi,
is there a list somewhere, which shows which Service Plans are created by a default Plesk installation, and which are per default assigned to new subscriptions?
Especially in case of Web Admin Editions, which don't show service plan management in the interface.

In one of our test systems, the domains on a Web Admin Edition get assigned to the "Unlimited" service plan.

Maybe this SQL query will help you or give you right direction:

SELECT dom.id as domain_id, dom.name as domain, ps.plan_id, t.name as plan_name from domains dom LEFT JOIN Subscriptions s ON (dom.id=s.object_id AND s.object_type='domain') LEFT JOIN PlansSubscriptions ps ON ps.subscription_id=s.id LEFT JOIN Templates t ON t.id=ps.plan_id;

Thank you, however it looks like this shows the currently used service plans per Domain… useful nonetheless, but not what I am aiming for.

I'm talking about a fresh installation. Before any login occured to the interface, Plesk already seems to define some service plans. And I'd like to know if these are documented somewhere, in case we'd like to make some post-install modifications.

Back