• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Details required on "Improved Statistics" in 7.5.4

I guess its refering to the fact that you can customize some of your webalizer settings directly in the webinterface now

(excluding referers, grouping etc.)

This has been said before but it would have been nice to have AWStats in addition to Webalizer like the Windows Plesk.

How can you customize Webalizer? I "wish" to ignore my IP address...

Thank you

In order to ignore your own hits you have to hide your own domain name as a referrer. There is a setting somewhere in Webalizer that is called hide_referrer or something like that. Put "yourdomain.com" and "www.yourdomain.com" in there.

I'll look into it. I'm used to Awstats and I love it. So I have to get familiar with Webalizer.

I decided not to get in Webalizer again because I had a bad experience trying to get it working years ago on Windows.

So I purchased 4PSA Advanced Statistics (which gives me AWStats) and I am a much happier person now. I have to watch my budget but for me the price of anti-virus and great statistics, and a couple of other add-ons it's worth it.

Webalizer own referals ...

This issue has years !!!

Webalizer should be replaced by something more acurate modern and also free, AWSTATS for example.

But I guess SW-Soft has to get SUS every year right ? so maybe in two years you'll have that.

Regards
Joao Correia

Back