• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Did your upgrade to plesk 8 go successfully?

Nope, very bad experience. It goes to upgrade but never does and now it will not recognize my email passwords for any domain.

After a whole series of problems related to versioning, I'm currently getting this if I attempt to access the Plesk Web server:
Code:
ERROR: PleskMainDBException
MySQL query failed: Table'psa.itmpl_data' doesn't exist

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:229 db_query(string 'SELECT control, state FROM itmpl_data WHERE page="/login_up.php3" AND itmpl_id=""')
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/visibility.php:199 getVisibilityCustomizations(string '/login_up.php3')
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/visibility.php:434 getVisibility(string 'login', boolean true, NULL null)
3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/visibility.php:443 isControlVisible(string 'login', boolean true)
4: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/elements.php3:341 fetch_hideable_button(array)
5: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/elements.php3:254 comm_button(string 'login', string '', string 'return login_oC(document.forms[0], document.forms[1])', boolean true, integer '3')
6: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/login_up.php3:169
Waiting for more information from SWSoft.

Jim

Looking at these posts, I believe you'll better wait until a few hotfixes are published.
No provider can afford a bad installation and angry customers.

Maybe swsoft should try an upgrade themselves on every O/S that they support...

Originally posted by eFactornet
Looking at these posts, I believe you'll better wait until a few hotfixes are published.
No provider can afford a bad installation and angry customers.

you are absolutly right! ppl should wait for x.x.2 at least.... never upgrade to a x.0.0.....

too much problems usually on Sw-Soft new versions.

The upgrade was scheduled for last night, however I decided to wait. Same thing on the Virtuozzo 3.0, I'm waiting...

Back