• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question DropBox backup Fail: No reason or detail shown

Inuya5ha

New Pleskian
I managed to make a dropbox backup of small sites, but whe trying to backup a large site (67 GB zipped), the process fails while copying the file to dropbox.

This is the end of the log file:

Code:
2017-08-08T21:04:24+00:00 DEBUG (7): Dropbox Upload: /usr/local/psa/PMM/tmp/dropboxLraSHP.tar
2017-08-08T21:25:12+00:00 DEBUG (7): {"error": "Internal Server Error"}

Any help will be greatly appreciated... thanks.

Last edited:
I think that it is a just unclear error message when there is storage quota limit in Dropbox. Please check that you have enough free disk space on your Dropbox account.

Igor, sorry for the late response, there is plenty of free space, I have paid the 2TB plan and the storage is practically empty. The file transfer is failing at some point, maybe one side is unpexpectedly closing the connection. I assume dropbox can handle large files (60GB), because they are in the storage business.

Is there some sort of connection timeout setting in Plesk that can be edited? Thanks,

I just setup a new server for a client of mine and I also get the same error
{"error": "Internal Server Error"}

My backup is less than 1GB and the Dropbox account is brand new.

Back