• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Edit PHP Configuration upload_max_filesize

IslamShaban

New Pleskian
Hi,

I have Windows Server 2012 with Plesk 12.0.18

Changing PHP Settings through control panel for domain not take effect to domain through phpinfo()

I'm trying to change upload_max_filesize and post_max_size through control panel but it don't take effect on the website.

Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Depends on how you are running PHP. As CGI or As an Apache Module? (It should be as CGI/FastCGI) for the changes to take effect from the control panel.

Depends on how you are running PHP. As CGI or As an Apache Module? (It should be as CGI/FastCGI) for the changes to take effect from the control panel.

in Hosting Settings
PHP support (Run PHP as FastCGI, PHP version 5.4.42)
CGI support ( Marked )

When you run
Code:
<?php phpinfo(); ?>
in one of the files under your domain name, what is the path of the php.ini file being used. Finely verify that the respective file is modified with your new PHP settings and also that your Apache has reloaded..

When you run
Code:
<?php phpinfo(); ?>
in one of the files under your domain name, what is the path of the php.ini file being used. Finely verify that the respective file is modified with your new PHP settings and also that your Apache has reloaded..

The PHP Directory is C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP54\php.ini

and i can't see any changes to this file after changing values from control panel and i also tried to restart IIS manually after applying this changes and nothing happens.

I also found that changes made in Additional configuration directives don't take effect Like
post_max_size=128M
upload_max_filesize=128M

Looks to me like you are running Additional PHP versions. Non standard / plesk shipped PHP versions' php.ini files can't be modified through the control panel ...You would need to make changes directly by editing the respective php.ini file.

Ok Which version should i use for best results
I installed more PHP Versions from Plesk Installation Panel and I have 5.2.17 / 5.3.29 / 5.4.42 / 5.5.26 / 5.6.10

You can use any of your additional versions but you would need to modify the php.ini files your self and NOT through the control panel. Plesk will only modify the versions that came with it ...

Abdi, You are right the only version worked with changes is 5.2.17 & 5.3.29

Is this should be a bug in Plesk Panel .. what if i want to do a custom modifications to any website uses version above 5.3 not to all the server websites uses this version cause if i edited the php.ini it will make changes to all server. Any ideas about that !!

Back