• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved Enabling roundcube calendar plugin throwing error

nisamudeen97

Regular Pleskian
Hi,

I have enabled round cube calender plugin following the below plesk documentation.

How to install kolab/calendar plugin for RoundCube?

Once enabled I can see calender works but I cannot read old emails. I am getting the below error.

Fatal error: Class 'Sabre\VObject\Property\Text' not found in /usr/share/psa-roundcube/plugins/libcalendaring/libvcalendar.php on line 1422

Are you sure that sabre library was correctly installed there after commands

# yum install git php-ldap
# cd /usr/share/psa-roundcube
# php /usr/lib64/plesk-9.0/composer.phar require sabre/vobject 3.3.3

?

Hi,

Found the solution. In the doc the path is specified for Centos. We have Ubuntu Plesk , hence there is slight bit change in path. The composer.phar was found at "/usr/lib/plesk-9.0/composer.phar" hence script adjusted to below and completed.

Code:
php /usr/lib/plesk-9.0/composer.phar require sabre/vobject 3.3.3

Now calender works good as expected.

Back