1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

entire server bacups

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by prophoto, Jul 25, 2007.

1. prophoto

prophoto Guest

entire server backups

Message I receive when attempting to perform "entire server" backup:

[root@ bin]# ./pleskbackup all /root/pleskbackup/20070725_servername

Runtime error: Unable to write to output file: No space left on device at /usr/local/psa/PMM/agents/shared/Storage/Splitter.pm line 84.

gzip: stdout: Broken pipe
    backup_sign: Error writing dump to file
    System error 32: Broken pipe

The script outputs a file in the directory specified, but how do I know if the backup file was corrupted? Is there something else I am missing?

Prophoto
    Fedora Core 4
    Plesk 8.2

2. breun

breun Golden Pleskian

Seems like the partition you were writing to ran out of space. I bet the file that was created is pretty useless.

3. prophoto

prophoto Guest

I checked the disk space on the server 1 and it does not seem to be the issue.

I tried to run a backup on server 2. This is the error I am receiving there:

Runtime error: Can't use an undefined value as a symbol reference at /usr/local/psa/PMM/agents/shared/Storage/Splitter.pm line 75.

gzip: stdout: Broken pipe
    14:43:02 ERROR Failed to create MIME message

4. eugenevdm

eugenevdm Silver Pleskian

68%