• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Error: Cannot delete the last NS DNS record for the domain.

MrPleskLearner

Basic Pleskian
Hello!

i checked "Use DKIM spam protection system to sign outgoing email messages" and tried apply but it i got the error message "Error: Cannot delete the last NS DNS record for the domain."

What can be the issue?

It was actually enabled. I just wanted to make test and unchecked, applied and then checked and applied again but it cannot be activated anymore...

Thank you in advance for the help!

1683289671331.png

The solution depends on the situation in the Plesk DNS component. Do you have access to the DNS configuration, e.g. are you "admin"? Then you'll need to first check what the situation for the domain is there. Does a DNS record exist? Is it complete? The basic solution algorithm is: 1) Make sure that a proper DNS set exists for the domain 2) Apply the setting that you initially wanted to create.

Hi Peter, thank you so much for your help.

I solved the problem. Just disabled dns settings in domain and after that i could reactivate the option i wanted.

Back