• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

(Error code 2) at Unable to connect to pipe \\.\pipe\psapipe

R

RomanH

on my Plesk Admin Page i have a Error:

ERROR: Exception
Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden. (Error code 2) at Unable to connect to pipe \\.\pipe\psapipe

0: constants.php3:62
get_admin_password()
1: constants.php3:62
require_once(string 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\constants.php3')
2: auth.php3:46

On the kb article 1537 i'm readed about restart of plesk management service. -> no sucsess.
I think Internal Plesk SQL Database is korrupt. Service is Down and dont can start.

Please help me...

sorry for enlish...
i speak good german or russian.

Thank you. Im testet it too.
The SQL DB coud not start up. I found int the event logs a error.

CREATE FILE encountered operating system error 5(Zugriff verweigert) while attempting to open or create the physical file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\Databases\MSSQL\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\DATA\tempdb.mdf'.

Im deleeted old tempdb files, and start the service. Service has create new tempdb files.
All works.

Thank you

Back