• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

error: Service node is unknown for sysuser

A

AneilS

When I switch Webspaces in Plesk 10 and try to access "Websites & Domains" I get the following errors.
I have other webspaces which are working ok as expected/fine.

CentOS

Internal error: Service node is unknown for sysuser with id=3
Message Service node is unknown for sysuser with id=3
File SysUser.php
Line 76
Type PleskUtilException

Any assistance would be great.

Thanks

As far as I know this issue has been fixed in 10.4.4 version.

Well, i am at 10.4.4 and it is happening all the time.

I am getting the " Unknown database 'horde' when selecting the database"
when upgraded.

Same here, upgraded to 10.4.4 yesterday and now i can't access dns panel for many domains.

Internal error: Service node is unknown for sysuser with id=20

Message Service node is unknown for sysuser with id=20
File SysUser.php
Line 76
Type PleskUtilException

Hints?

I'm still stuck on this error. I need to access theese domain's panels. It's not been fixed in 10.4.4 or at least it's still there after my upgrade.

I am still getting this error..

Is there not anyone from Parallels on here to help!!!
I am running latest version as I know.

[root@ip-184-168-115-218 ~]# rpm -q psa
psa-10.4.4-cos5.build1013111102.18

The only advice i'm getting here is stay away from psa. Next time i'll pass by any hosting that offers this panel. Every upgrade...problems, problems, problems.

AneilS i've fixed my issue and reporting here just to help other poor guys like us beggin for support and beeing ignored here.

I've found that all my non working domains had the serviceNodeId value messed up in the psa database, i had just to fix this bit to get it all back working.

Here's what i've done:

Connect to psa database:
mysql -uadmin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow` psa

Check servicenodeid correct values:
select * from ServiceNodes;
+----+-------+-----------+-----------------+-----------+------------+
| id | name | transport | remoteIpAddress | accessKey | externalId |
| 1 | local | local | NULL | NULL | |

Here i saw that the only correct value is 1.

select * from sys_users where serviceNodeId <> 1;

| 6 | ** | 15 | /var/www/vhosts/***.** | /bin/false | 0 | NULL | 0 |
| 19 | ** | 60 | /var/www/vhosts/***.** | /bin/false | 0 | NULL | 0 |
| 20 | ** | 61 | /var/www/vhosts/**.** | /bin/false | 0 | NULL | 0 |
| 21 | ** | 62 | /var/www/vhosts/***.** | /bin/false | 0 | NULL | 0 |

All non wokring domains had the wrong value (0) instead of 1 in the serviceNodeId field.

update sys_users set serviceNodeId=1 where serviceNodeId = 0;

Updating that fileld fixed them all; I hope this may help you too.

Thanks to parallels officials for the non-support.

Thanks DavideF

Now I only get blank/white screen when I try to access Websites & Domains.

And yes, Plesk support doesn't seem to care too much. I am planning on getting rid of Plesk.

And yes, Plesk support doesn't seem to care too much. I am planning on getting rid of Plesk.
Could you please provide me your Plesk support ticket ID? I will check how Support Team helped you.

Hi IgorG, I am a Godaddy Customer and I pay ~$10/month for my Plesk but apparently don't get support from them nor from Plesk included either. So no ticket number. Seems bizarre to me that I can play so much and get no support.
Anyways, Since I don't have any support is seems I am on my own. It has just been frustrating to try and solve these issues after trying to update... Would be nice that I was not being part of the Plesk QA department when I am not getting support or paid for my efforts.

I have to say I am not happy at all.

Igor, I did try but it comes up with my key and it seems on the last step you guys know I am a Godaddy customer and tell me to go to them to gain support and or pay about $100.
And yes, I guess I could pay the money but with all the issues I have been having after upgrading it would become pretty costly.

Hope you understand my situation.

I had a similar error when I tried to remove a subscription from a customer. I then tried to manually remove the subscription with "/usr/local/psa/bin/subscription -r <domain>" and found out, that there was a problem with the tomcat server (which actually was´nt used and has been removed during an upgrade).

I reinstalled tomcat, which fixed my problems.

Just to underline a point about support here:

Someone will no doubt correct me if I'm wrong, but if you obtain your Plesk key direct from Parallels, you quality for free support when upgrading from a prior version. There's a special page for this which you'll find someone on the parallels website.

If you obtain your key from someone other than Parallels, you do not normally quality for free upgade support from Parallels - instead, you need to approach the third party you obtained your key from and they may or may not provide free support and support quality will vary.

This is perfectly reasonable: large hosting companies, for example, can obtain keys for much less than you'd pay Parallels direct, but the hosting company is expected to provide the end user with support.

As an individual, you can also purchase keys from third parties potentially for less than you'd pay Parallels direct. But again you need to approach that third party for initial support, not Parallels. Any support the third party provides may or may not be free and quality will vary.

And if you want, Parallels will support you no matter where you purchased/leased you key from, but for a fee.

The fee is not unreasonable, though I know that it doesn't fit all occasions. For example I've had a really small but annoying problem recently that I didn't feel merited paying that fee for. That's where these forums come in - there's usually someone who can help you, or at least get you on the right track. Not all the time - like we seem to be stuggling with this one, but usually. The Parallels KBs are also very useful.

Back